Modern, high specification, high temperature thin wall low voltage cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries. These cables are specified as standard by many manufacturers throughout Europe due to their high performance characteristics.
Low voltage cables are:
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v)
- Plain Copper Conductors - PVC Insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to +105°C with excursions up to +120°C
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses
- Good resistance to moisture
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
4mm² Conductor Cross section
56/0.30mm Conductor Spec.
3.5mm Outside diameter
BLACK 38 AMP THIN WALL CABLE PER METRE #TW38B