Is a flanged neoprene bushing with a captive brass nut designed to provide a shock and vibration resistant fixing for component mounting and panel assembly.
This demountable blind screw anchor is suitable for applications of many kinds in many conditions, in materials from 1mm to 4mm thick. These even work well in blind holes in solid material.
- Access needed to only one side of the workpiece
- Can be used in closed end holes
- Will not mar prefinished surfaces
- Helps seal out moisture
- Absorbs noise
- Electrically isolating
- Dampens vibration and shock
- Helps prevent galvanic corrosion
- Ideal for mixed material assemblies
- Resistant to weathering in outdoor conditions
- Removable and reusable.
Instructions: Place ‘Rub-Nut' insert all the way into the pre-drilled hole until the flange is firmly against the mounting surface. Pass the machine screw through the part to be fastened and tighten until snug.
Flange thickness 4.6mm. Fits in a 12.5mm hole.
M6 RUBBER RIVNUTS #RUBNUT6